noworldsystem.com


Did The U.S. Drop DU Bombs in Libya?

Did The U.S. Drop DU Bombs in Libya?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O53MS72gMhA

 



U.S. drops illegal bombs on Afghans

U.S. drops illegal bombs on Afghans

Press TV
February 28, 2011

Afghan officials say the US-led NATO forces have been using internationally prohibited bombs against civilians in the war torn country.

Last week, over 60 Afghan civilians lost their lives during NATO airstrikes on residential areas in the eastern province of Kunar.

Afghan studies on the unexploded munitions have revealed that each weapon is a combination of cluster and penetrator bombs.

The studies say once the combination bomb breaks into 20 pieces before it touches the ground.

Each piece then transforms into a penetrator warhead which burrows into the soil, causing an underground explosion. The device creates shockwaves that resemble an earth tremor.

The blast kills every living thing within a small radius of its explosion.

An experimental US weapon called Dense Inert Metal Explosive (DIME) has a relatively small but effective blast radius.

A recent US Department of Health and Human Services study has found that the shrapnel rapidly induces cancers in people.

The sturdy comes as thousands of Afghan people have so far lost their lives due to military operations by foreign troops since the 2001 US-led invasion.

Afghan officials including President Hamid Karzai have repeatedly called for an end to attacks on civilians.

Civilians are the main victims of the US-led military operations in Afghanistan.

 



Libya Airforce Jets Bombing Protesters

Libya Airforce Jets Bombing Protesters


Disturbing reports reveal that the Gadafi Regime is using fighter jets to suppress protests in Tripoli.

Libyan military aircraft fired live ammunition at crowds of anti-government protesters in Tripoli, Al Jazeera television reported on Monday, quoting witnesses for its information.

“What we are witnessing today is unimaginable. Warplanes and helicopters are indiscriminately bombing one area after another. There are many, many dead,” Adel Mohamed Saleh said.

Saleh, who called himself a political activist, said the bombings had initially targeted a funeral procession.

“Our people are dying. It is the policy of scorched earth.” he said. “Every 20 minutes they are bombing.”

Asked if the attacks were still happening he said: “It is continuing, it is continuing. Anyone who moves, even if they are in their car they will hit you.”

No independent verification of the report was immediately available.

The protesters were reportedly heading to the army base to obtain ammunition of their own, but witnesses said the air force bombed the demonstrators before they could get there.

Read Full Article Here

 

Jet pilots seek refuge in Malta after refusing criminal orders to bomb civilians

Activist Post
February 21, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ39XKk710k

Al Jazeera have confirmed reports that fighter jets are being used against civilians in Tripoli. So far today, 61 fatalities have been confirmed in the western city, and the death toll is definitely going to rise rapidly with the use of such military hardware.

Meanwhile, two military jets from Libya have landed in Malta – It is possible that the pilots have flown over to Malta in order to defect rather than obey such illegal and criminal orders. The truth of this matter will come out soon enough.

Both the governments of the European Union and the United States have failed to condemn the actions of the Gaddafi administration strongly enough. The United Nations are also suffering from a dire case of inaction in the face of genocide despite firm international laws which state that it is the duty of all nations to intervene during a genocide in order to stop it – with military force.

The Egypt / Libyan border is in the control of the uprising’s forces and open on their side, yet the Egyptian military refuses to allow aid convoys over the border and into the relatively safer regions in the east of Libya, much to the disgust of activists in Egypt who have worked hard to collect aid for their Libyan brothers and sisters.

 

Libyan FM official vows to kill himself if military strike on protesters is true

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=607btsXpX3E

Libya defectors: Pilots told to bomb protesters flee to Malta

Libya: ‘more than 1000 dead’

Libyan Soldiers Found Executed After Refusing To Kill Protesters

 



U.S. Bombs Wipe Out Afghan Village

U.S. Bombs Wipe Out Afghan Village

The Hindu
January 22, 2011

Tarok Kolache, a village in the Arghandad River Valley in Afghanistan’s Kandahar province, has been completely erased from the map after an offensive by the U.S. army against the Taliban, the British media reported today.

According to a report in the Daily Mail, after two attempts at clearing the village led to casualties on both sides, Lt Col David Flynn, commander of the Combined Joint Task Force 1—320th, gave the order to pulverise the village.

The daily published photographs of before and after the bombing that showed the complete destruction of the village.

His men were “terrified to go back into the pomegranate orchards to continue clearing (the area); it seemed like certain death”, writes West Point graduate Paula Broadwell on the Foreign Policy blog.

Instead of continuing to clear the tiny village, the commander approved a mine-clearing line charge, which hammered a route into the centre of Tarok Kolache using rocket-propelled explosives, the report said.

The destruction escalated, however, with “49,200 lbs of ordnance” dropped on the village via air strikes and ground-launched rockets, which saw it swiftly blown off the face of the earth.

The results of the battery were adjudged to have left .

“NO CIVCAS” — no civilians killed.

But with Tarok Kolache bombarded with close to 25 tons of explosives, assuming some collateral damage does not seem unjustified, the paper said.

Outside analysts have not been able to assess the impact of the bombing on civilians due to security concerns.

Erica Gaston, an Open Society Institute researcher based in Afghanistan, said the erasure of Tarok Kolache was exactly the type of behaviour that would deal a body blow to Afghan acceptance of the presence of international force.

 



US lawmaker calls for sanctions on China, Russia

US lawmaker calls for sanctions on China, Russia

AFP
August 3, 2010


Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-Florida)

The United States should immediately impose sanctions on Russia and China under a US law that punishes major investments in Iran’s energy sector, a senior US lawmaker said Monday.

“It’s time to implement our sanctions laws and demonstrate to Russia and China that there are consequences for abetting Tehran and flouting US sanctions,” Representative Ileana Ros-Lehtinen said in a statement.

Ros-Lehtinen, the top Republican on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, said firms run by the Russian and Chinese governments had invested “huge sums” in Iran’s energy sector, “effectively bankrolling” Tehran’s alleged nuclear weapons program and its backing of Islamist groups.

She did not offer details, but US officials have noted that Chinese firms have been stepping in to fill the void left by companies leaving Iran because of UN and US sanctions.

“Russia and China appear determined to continue to facilitate Iran’s dangerous policies. This must not be allowed to continue without serious repercussions,” she said.

Her comments came as a top US State Department official, Robert Einhorn, was on a trip to Asia set to include a stop in Beijing to press China to fully enforce sanctions on Iran.

China has invested around 40 billion dollars in the Islamic republic’s oil and gas sector, but Chinese imports of Iranian oil fell in the first half of 2010, a senior Iranian official told Mehr news agency on Saturday.

In 2009, China became Iran’s premier trading partner, with bilateral trade worth 21.2 billion dollars against 14.4 billion dollars three years earlier.

China Rejects US Concerns About Deals with Iran

US-China tensions over South China Sea

Chinese missile could shift Pacific power balance

 



39 Afghan women and children died in NATO attack

39 Afghan women and children died in NATO attack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHWLK6iKtqo

 



Intel Experts Warn Obama Israel May Bomb Iran This Month

Intel Experts Warn Obama Israel May Bomb Iran This Month

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
August 4, 2010

Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity, a group of former intelligence and military officials, warns President Obama in a memo that Israel is preparing to attack Iran this month, and that Obama needs to publicly denounce such an attack in order to prevent a wider war and the ultimate destruction of Israel.

“We write to alert you to the likelihood that Israel will attack Iran as early as this month. This would likely lead to a wider war,” states the VIPS memo, which is addressed to the President.

The letter is signed by Phil Giraldi, former CIA (20 years), Larry Johnson, former CIA; DoS, (24 years), W. Patrick Lang, Col., USA, Special Forces (ret.); Director of HUMINT Collection, Defense Intelligence Agency (30 years), Ray McGovern, US Army Intelligence Officer, CIA (30 years), Coleen Rowley, FBI (24 years), and Ann Wright, Col., US Army Reserve (ret.), (29 years); Foreign Service Officer, Department of State (16 years).

The intelligence experts explain that Israel’s tactic is to launch the war suddenly and then make it politically untenable for Obama to do anything other than offer the United States’ full military support for the campaign.

Pointing out that Israel has habitually employed surprise and deception in furthering its geopolitical aims, VIPS warns Obama that misplaced trust in Israeli Prime Minister [Benjamin] Netanyahu’s assurances that Israel would not launch a surprise attack would be foolhardy.

The memo highlights Netanyahu’s attitude to how pliable he believes the American government is to satisfying Israel’s demands, making reference to comments he made nine years ago on Israeli television.

“America is something that can be easily moved. Moved in the right direction. … They won’t get in our way … Eighty percent of the Americans support us. It’s absurd,” said Netanyahu.

“As we hope your advisers have told you, regime change, not Iranian nuclear weapons, is Israel’s primary concern,” states the memo, adding, “A strong public statement by you, personally warning Israel not to attack Iran would most probably head off such an Israeli move.”

The VIPS members appeal to Obama that only he can now head off an attack on Iran that could take place as soon as this month. But the group’s call on Obama to denounce a planned military assault on Iran is likely to fall on deaf ears, because Washington has been almost as active as Israel in planning an attack on Iran’s nuclear enrichment facilities.

A report in Time Magazine last month confirmed that Israel had convinced Washington to put the idea of a military strike firmly at the forefront of strategic planning. The report stated that US Central Command had been finalizing a plan of targeted air strikes on Iran’s nuclear facilities and that Israel had been brought into that process.

On Sunday August 1st during an appearance on CBS’s “Face The Nation,” Admiral Mullen, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, reiterated that the military option remained on the table.

Any such attack would come from the air and would utilize B-2 bombers and cruise missiles as part of a knockout blow against Iran’s nuclear facilities. This would be followed by a velvet revolution in which opposition groups, which are largely controlled by the CIA and its allies, would overthrow the Ahmadinejad government.

Destabilization efforts in pursuit of this overthrow have been ongoing for years, the latest of which appears to be a claim that Ahmadinejad himself was the target of an assassination attempt today, a story the Iranian state media has strongly denied.

The U.S. government has been funding and training the Sunni terrorist group Jundullah, formerly headed by the accused mastermind of 9/11 Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, to carry out bombings and other destabilization campaigns in Iran as part of a “campaign intended to destabilise, and eventually topple, the theocratic rule of the mullahs”.

As we have documented, political pressure is clearly being brought to bear on Obama in an effort to get the green light for the attack on Iran. Voices from both sides of the political spectrum are repeating the mantra that the only way to rescue Obama’s plummeting approval ratings is to rally the country behind another war in the Middle East.

Given this backdrop, it seems unlikely that the Obama administration would do anything other than vehemently support an Israeli-led attack on Iran. Perhaps the best way to try and stop such an outcome would be to appeal to current intelligence and military insiders who experienced the Iraqi weapons of mass destruction debacle at first hand and, as the November National Intelligence Estimate proved, are loathe to be hoodwinked into another staged war based on false pretenses.

B-52 would drop ‘tons of bombs’ on Iran

Iran: U.S. and Israel Plan to Attack 2 Countries in 3 Months