noworldsystem.com


Air Force to Use Smear Campaign Against U.S. Citizens

U.S. Air Force to Use Smear Campaigns Against Government’s Political Enemies

Darlene Storm
Computerworld
February 28, 2011

Does a code of ethics still exist in Intelligence firms? Does it disappear behind closed doors, dirty deeds done in the dark and used against the American people who are supposed to be free to express themselves?

It’s recently been revealed that the U.S. government contracted HBGary Federal for the development of software which could create multiple fake social media profiles to manipulate and sway public opinion on controversial issues by promoting propaganda. It could also be used as surveillance to find public opinions with points of view the powers-that-be didn’t like. It could then potentially have their “fake” people run smear campaigns against those “real” people. As disturbing as this is, it’s not really new for U.S. intelligence or private intelligence firms to do the dirty work behind closed doors.

EFF previously warned that Big Brother wants to be your friend for social media surveillance. While the FBI Intelligence Information Report Handbook (PDF) mentioned using “covert accounts” to access protected information, other government agencies endorsed using security exploits to access protected information.

It’s not a big surprise that the U.S. military also wants to use social media to its benefit. Last year, Public Intelligence published the U.S. Air Force social media guide which gave 10 tips for social media such as, “The enemy is engaged in this battlespace and you must engage there as well.” Number three was “DON’T LIE. Credibility is critical, without it, no one cares what you have to say…it’s also punishable by the UCMJ to give a false statement.” The Air Force used the chart below to show how social media influences public opinion.

Read Full Article Here

The Scientific Manipulation of Our Reality

Army Propaganda Unit Ordered To Illegally Target US Senators With Psy-Ops Propaganda

 

Advertisements


The Best Speeches at CPAC 2011

The Best Speeches at CPAC 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM8d_Arjz6g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwnDdEm3xRg

 



U.S. Bombs Wipe Out Afghan Village

U.S. Bombs Wipe Out Afghan Village

The Hindu
January 22, 2011

Tarok Kolache, a village in the Arghandad River Valley in Afghanistan’s Kandahar province, has been completely erased from the map after an offensive by the U.S. army against the Taliban, the British media reported today.

According to a report in the Daily Mail, after two attempts at clearing the village led to casualties on both sides, Lt Col David Flynn, commander of the Combined Joint Task Force 1—320th, gave the order to pulverise the village.

The daily published photographs of before and after the bombing that showed the complete destruction of the village.

His men were “terrified to go back into the pomegranate orchards to continue clearing (the area); it seemed like certain death”, writes West Point graduate Paula Broadwell on the Foreign Policy blog.

Instead of continuing to clear the tiny village, the commander approved a mine-clearing line charge, which hammered a route into the centre of Tarok Kolache using rocket-propelled explosives, the report said.

The destruction escalated, however, with “49,200 lbs of ordnance” dropped on the village via air strikes and ground-launched rockets, which saw it swiftly blown off the face of the earth.

The results of the battery were adjudged to have left .

“NO CIVCAS” — no civilians killed.

But with Tarok Kolache bombarded with close to 25 tons of explosives, assuming some collateral damage does not seem unjustified, the paper said.

Outside analysts have not been able to assess the impact of the bombing on civilians due to security concerns.

Erica Gaston, an Open Society Institute researcher based in Afghanistan, said the erasure of Tarok Kolache was exactly the type of behaviour that would deal a body blow to Afghan acceptance of the presence of international force.

 



U.S. Soldier Waterboards 3-Year-Old Daughter

U.S. Soldier Waterboards 3-Year-Old Daughter

NWCN.com
September 2, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWgoFU4fkVQ

TACOMA, Wash. – Army Sergeant Joshua Tabor was sentenced to 60 days in jail this morning after investigators say he “water boarded” his three-year-old daughter.

Police said 27-year-old Tabor punished his daughter last January in their Yelm home because she did not know her ABC’s and was having trouble learning to use the bathroom. Authorities said he pulled his daughter’s head backward into the kitchen sink.

Yelm Police Chief Todd Stancil said Tabor knew she was afraid of water and thought it was an appropriate punishment.

At first Tabor entered a not guilty plea to the charge but then entered no contest please in August.

Tabor will not be allowed to see his daughter for the next five years.

Tabor’s attorney said his client suffers from post traumatic stress disorder after serving tours as a helicopter mechanic in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Another JBLM soldier, Ruben Colon, is awaiting trial for allegedly waterboarding his foster son as punishment last year.

 



Checkpoint: A Video Documentary

Checkpoint: A Video Documentary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuOKRTDb9TM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8Kr0HSEqMc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tstmJKsRnK8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR3z72ITyP0

 



Mexican Military Finds 72 Bodies Near Border

Factoid: The U.S. and Mexican government are highly implicated in supporting drug cartels. Los Zetas drug cartel, one of the most sophisticated and violent groups were originally trained by the United States Army School of the Americas (SOA).

Mexican Military Finds 72 Bodies Near Border

Wall Street Journal
August 26, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tNoJOQ-QMw

Gunmen from a drug cartel appear to have massacred 72 migrants from Central and South America who were on their way to the U.S., a grisly event that marks the single biggest killing in Mexico’s war on organized crime.

Mexican marines discovered the 72 bodies—58 men and 14 women —on Tuesday after the lone survivor of the massacre, a wounded migrant from Ecuador, stumbled into a Navy checkpoint the previous day and told of being shot on Monday at a nearby ranch, Mexican officials said on Wednesday.

When the marines went to investigate, they were met with a hail of gunfire from cartel gunmen holed up at the ranch, which sits 90 miles from the U.S. border. One marine and three alleged gunmen died during a two-hour battle, which ended when the gunmen fled in a fleet of SUVs, leaving behind a cache of weapons.

The Ecuadorean migrant told investigators that his captors identified themselves as members of the Zetas drug gang, said Vice Adm. Jose Luis Vergara, a spokesman for the Mexican navy.

Read Full Article Here

 

Mexican Massacre Investigator Found Dead

London Guardian
August 28, 2010

The body of an official investigating the massacre of 72 Central and South American migrants killed in a ranch in the northeastern Mexican state of Tamaulipas was found today dumped beside a nearby road alongside another unidentified victim, according to local media.

Earlier, two cars exploded outside the studios of the national TV network Televisa in the state capital, Ciudad Victoria. There were no casualties, but the blasts added to a growing sense of fear in the aftermath of the worst single act of violence in the country’s raging drug wars.

Meanwhile, investigators under armed guard continued the process of identifying the victims, with 20 named by midday on Friday, local officials said.

The migrants, 14 of them women, came from at least four countries, including Honduras, El Salvador, Brazil and Ecuador. They were found bound and blindfolded by the wall of a barn after navy personnel stormed the ranch on Tuesday.


Read Full Article Here

 

CRACK THE CIA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYOVQezWaCY

Is the CIA behind Mexico’s Bloody Drug War?

Clinton, Bush and the CIA: The Mena Connection

Are America’s Mercenary Armies Really Drug Cartels?

Blackwater, US Military Working For Taliban Drug Lords

Afghan drug trafficking brings U.S. $50 billion a year