noworldsystem.com


Al-Qaeda’s Rolodex

Al-Qaeda’s Rolodex

Kurt Nimmo
Truthnews.us
November 23, 2007

CNN:

As many as 60 percent of the foreign fighters who entered Iraq in the past year have come from Saudi Arabia and Libya, according to documents discovered in a raid in September near the Syrian border, a senior U.S. military official in Baghdad confirmed to CNN Thursday.

But of course. This is nothing new. Saudi Arabia bankrolled the “Islamic Terror Network” when it was organized by way of CIA-ISI collaboration in Afghanistan. Does CNN think this is breaking news? Maybe it is for television watchers with fifteen minute memory spans. But for a few of us it is simply stale regurgitation.

As for Libya, they’ll do whatever the U.S. tells them, even if it requires acting as a patsy, because they don’t want to get bombed again. Libya was framed for Mossad’s Abu Nidal terrorism in Rome and Vienna back in 1985 and in response Reagan killed Muammar Gaddafi’s daughter. Now Gaddafi is onboard with the GWOT but if he thinks he is off the hook—after all, he’s an Arab and the neocons hate Arabs—I have a pony to sell him.

The documents confiscated in that raid listed the identities of more than 700 foreign fighters in Iraq, whom the United States believes entered that country since August 2006. The official describes the documents as “an al Qaeda rolodex.”

Classic! An “al Qaeda rolodex”! It really is amazing the way these stupid al-Qaeda guys leave stuff sitting around for the Americans to find. Remember when Air Force Brig. Gen. Mark O. Schissler said we’d be embroiled in a struggle against radical Islam for 50 to a hundred years? It shouldn’t take that long to defeat al-Qaeda, especially when they keep making boneheaded mistakes.

But then, of course, al-Qaeda is mostly smoke and mirrors, a name borrowed from a database of Afghan Mujahideen. CNN tells us the supposed al Qaeda rolodex is breaking news, even though, more than twenty years ago, the CIA created al-Qaeda as a front for Saudi bankrolling of the late Osama bin Laden. In the “Afghan war against the Soviet Union during the 1980’s and Riyadh and Washington together contributed an estimated $3.5 billion to the Mujahideen,” writes Richard Clark, one of the first guys to stand up and blame al-Qaeda on September 11, 2001.

I’m waiting for an al-Qaeda Blackberry to show up with emails between Osama, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, and Ayman al-Zawahiri.

Saudis make up 41% of foreign fighters in Iraq
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,,2215798,00.html?gusrc=rss&feed=12

Iraq’s foreign militants ‘come from US allies’
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,,2215380,00.html

 



Giuliani: U.S. can’t afford to rule out war with Iran

Giuliani: U.S. can’t afford to rule out war with Iran

Concord Monitor
November 6, 2007

Former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani said yesterday that the U.S. needs its nuclear arsenal to strengthen its position in negotiating with Iran. If Americans want to leverage a better result from talks with Iran, they must be willing to go to war, he said.

“I wouldn’t ever unilaterally disarm the United States,” he said in response to a question at Saint Anselm College in Manchester yesterday. “And I think I certainly wouldn’t do it right now in the face of the Islamic terrorists’ war against us, in the face of an Iran that wants to be nuclear.”

Giuliani’s aggressive stance on Iran has worried some, especially Democrats who say the Bush administration’s tough talk on Iran resembles the preparation for war against Iraq in 2002 and 2003. But Giuliani’s message resonated with many who attended the town hall meeting yesterday.

“He makes me feel safe,” said Jeanne Zelensky of Goffstown.

Betty Larson of Amherst said, “He’s a mean son of a bitch, and that’s exactly what we need.”
None of the leading Republican and Democratic presidential candidates has ruled out a military option in Iran. Democratic Sen. Hillary Clinton voted in the Senate last month to label Iran’s Revolutionary Guard a terrorist organization, a decision her opponents called confrontational.

But Giuliani compared Iran’s advancement of its uranium-enriching program to the Cold War and said that following President Reagan’s tough negotiation tactics – a mix of military display and diplomacy – is the best way to negotiate with Iran.

Giuliani aims to emulate Ronald Reagan’s optimism in his campaign, even when he talks about war and nuclear weapons.

“Of the major Republican candidates, Giuliani tends to sound the most optimistically aggressive,” said Dante Scala, a political science professor at the University of New Hampshire. “John McCain often speaks of the war on terror as the great battle of our time, but . . . McCain has emphasized the sacrifice . . . whereas Giuliani tends to talk about the war on terror as something that we’re winning.”

Former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney, who leads the Republican polls in Iowa and New Hampshire, has stressed tougher sanctions and diplomatic isolation of Iran.

Yesterday, Giuliani said his stance on Iran is realistic, not provocative.

“I’m not overestimating the threat,” he said. “I’m

just taking them at their word, and my conclusion is that it would be too irresponsible and too dangerous to allow Iran to become nuclear.”

He said the U.S. government shouldn’t read too much into what Iran’s leaders say.

“We have to take Iran’ s leadership at its word,” he said. “We have to take Iran at its word when they say that they’re going to attack Israel . . . and when they say they want to destroy us. There’s something behind that.”

He added, “I think America has acted at its peril when it has discounted terrorist tyrants and dictators. And America has never been wrong when it takes them seriously.”

Giuliani said military force would not be his first option in dealing with Iran, but sanctions and negotiations will only work if America appears poised for battle. He recalled Reagan’s tactics with the Soviet Union, calling the nation an evil empire and sending missiles to Europe.

“There were a lot of things he did in advance to change the leverage,” Giuliani said. “Of course we can negotiate, but we’ve got to have someone to negotiate who’s tough and a realist.”

Scala said Giuliani’s rhetoric on Iran is red meat for Republicans who may be less enthused about a candidate who supports rights to abortion and gay marriage. And Giulaini’s blend of social moderate and national defense hawk may be just right for New Hampshire Republicans.

“In the context of winning the Republican primary, it does not hurt him,” he said.

Giuliani leads the Republicans in most national polls and is running close behind Romney in New Hampshire. With the New Hampshire primary expected to take place in early January, Giuliani has stepped up his pace in the state.

He’s visited five times since he filed two weeks ago to put his name on the ballot.

Yesterday Giuliani made a brief campaign stop with Manchester Mayor Frank Guinta, a Republican running for re-election. The two split a slice at Caesario’s Pizza on Elm Street in Manchester. Giuliani and his wife, Judith, nuzzled a baby, shook hands and posed for some pictures before heading out the door.

Related News:

What kind of nut wants war with Iran? : Joseph Galloway
http://www.star-telegram.com/245/story/290611.html

Poll: Americans split on Iran
http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2007…k-refer

Bush Plan Envisioned Nuking Iran, Syria, Libya
http://www.tpmmuckraker.com/archives/004639.php

Rod Dreher: Launching a war on Iran would be demented
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedconte…ition1.4598041.html

War with Iran = Democrats’ Defeat?: Frank Rich
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/04/opinion/04rich.html?hp

Lecture by Naomi Wolf – ‘End of America’
http://noworldsystem.com…-wolf-end-of-america/

Bolton: U.S. should pursue “regime change” in Iran
http://www.iranfocus.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=13033

Cheney : Military action still an option with Iran
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedc…on1.4218d85.html

B-2s drop dummy bombs on Big Island
http://www.honoluluadvertiser.co…ll/article?AID=2007710300339

Coup on Iran & False Flag News Archive

 



FBI offered me $4m: Lockerbie bomb witness
October 7, 2007, 1:26 pm
Filed under: False Flag, FBI, inside job, Libya, lockerbie, MEBO, State Sponsored Terrorism, UN

FBI offered me $4m: Lockerbie bomb witness

Scotsman
October 7, 2007

A WITNESS in the Lockerbie case has claimed he was offered $4 million (£2 million) by American investigators to lie to the trial judges.

Edwin Bollier, head of the Swiss company MEBO that was said to have manufactured the timer used to detonate the Pan Am bomb, claims he was offered the money by the FBI at its Washington HQ in exchange for making a statement that supported the main line of inquiry – that Libya was responsible for the bombing.

He has told Dr Hans Koechler, who was a UN observer during the trial of Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed al-Megrahi in the Netherlands, that he was offered a “new life” in the United States if he testified that the timer found in the plane wreckage had been supplied to Libya.

“I rejected this and said this could not possibly be the case,” he said. He added that there was a “loud dispute” after he rejected the offer.

The claim follows news that the Maltese shopkeeper Tony Gauci, whose evidence led to Megrahi’s conviction, was offered $2 million by the CIA.