noworldsystem.com


Mexican violence spirals as 69 are murdered in one day

Mexican violence spirals as 69 are murdered in one day

UK Telegraph
January 12, 2010

The grim total included 26 deaths in Ciudad Juarez, the city on the US border which is regarded as the front line in Mexico’s fight against the cartels. Several of the victims there were beheaded.

The raging battle between rival drug gangs also reached a gruesome new low as a murder victim in the northern city of Los Mochis had his face sliced off and stitched onto a football.

It was accompanied by a note which said: “Happy New Year, because it will be your last”. The torso and limbs of the victim, Hugo Hernandez, 36, had been cut into seven parts which were dumped separately along with his skull.

In another shocking case the remains of a 41-year-old former police officer were found hidden in two separate ice chests.

A total of 283 people are believed to have died in drug-related violence in Mexico in the first 10 days of this year, which is more than double the number during the same period in 2009.

In Ciudad Juarez, across the border from El Paso, Texas, there were 102 killings in the first 10 days of the year, compared to 46 in that period last year. There were more than 2,500 victims in the city in the whole of 2009.

The explosion in violence comes three years after President Felipe Calderón declared war on the drug cartels.

He has since deployed 50,000 troops in a nationwide crackdown but has failed to stem the tide and 15,000 people have died since late 2006.

Last year was the bloodiest so far with more than 6,500 drug-related killings, according to the San Diego-based Trans-Border Institute which keeps death tallies.

Director David Shirk said: “It does appear that the violence has grown exponentially.”

However, the government has had recent successes against seven of the eight major drug cartels.

The most high profile was the killing of cartel boss Arturo Beltran Leyva in a firefight with the military south of Mexico City last month.

Another drug kingpin, Teodoro “El Teo” Garcia Simental, was arrested this week in a fishing city on the Baja California peninsula.

Garcia Simental, who operated in the border city of Tijuana, was one of Mexico’s most wanted drug lords who was notorious for beheading victims and allegedly having bodies dissolved in acid.

Last year one of his aides, Santiago Meza Lopez, 45, was captured and confessed to being his “soup master,” claiming to have dissolved 300 bodies in vats of chemicals.

The cartels are fighting for control of cocaine-smuggling routes from Central America into the US, the world’s top drug consumer, which has pledged millions of dollars in aid to help combat the cartels.

Mr Shirk said the powerful Sinaloa cartel headed by billionaire Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzmán, which has so far been left relatively unscathed in the drug war, may now become dominant and that could ultimately lead to a fall in violence.

 



Man Jailed Three Months for Breath Mint Possession

POLICE STATE: Mints Believed To Be Crack Land Man In Jail For Three Months

WFTV
August 19, 2009

A man is suing the Kissimmee Police Department for an arrest over mints. When officers pulled Donald May over for an expired tag, they thought the mints he was chewing were crack and arrested him.

May told Eyewitness News they wouldn’t let him out of jail for three months until tests proved the so-called drugs were candy…

May was pulled over for an expired tag on his car. When the officer walked up to him, he noticed something white in May’s mouth. May said it was breath mints, but the officer thought it was crack cocaine.

“He took them out of my mouth and put them in a baggy and locked me up [for] possession of cocaine and tampering with evidence,” May explained.The officer claimed he field-tested the evidence and it tested positive for drugs.

The officer said he saw May buying drugs while he was stopped at an intersection. He also stated in his report May waived his Miranda rights and voluntarily admitted to buying drugs.

May said that never happened.”My client never admitted he purchased crack cocaine. Why would he say that?” attorney Adam Sudbury said.

May was thrown in jail and was unable to bond out for three months. He didn’t get out until he received a letter from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the State Attorney’s Office that test results showed no drugs were found.

“While I was sitting in jail I lost my apartment. I lost everything,” he said.

While May was behind bars, the Kissimmee Police Department towed his car and auctioned it off. He lost his job and was evicted. Now May is suing the city for false arrest and false imprisonment. He wants to be compensated for the loss of his car and job.

May’s attorney and the city of Kissimmee discussed a possible settlement last year, but failed to reach an agreement.

 



San Fransisco’s Sanctuary Status for Illegal Alien Felons

San Fransisco’s Sanctuary Status for Illegal Alien Felons

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RVI9sybgJ5A

San Fransisco Protects Illegal Immigrant Crack Dealers
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/..migrant_policy/UPI-84581214782811/

 



San Fransisco Protects Illegal Immigrant Crack Dealers

San Fransisco Protects Illegal Immigrant Crack Dealers

UPI
June 30, 2008

San Francisco juvenile probation officials are protecting Honduran youths caught dealing crack cocaine from possible deportation, federal officials say.

Citing the city’s sanctuary city status for illegal immigrants, probation officials have even given some offenders a city-paid flight home, The San Francisco Chronicle reported Sunday.

Rather than have young drug offenders deported, probation officials have recommended that Juvenile Court judges and commissioners approve city-paid flights home to Honduras for the offenders with the aim of reuniting them with their families.

Officials familiar with the case said the city is being investigated for systematically circumventing federal immigration law.

“Our job is to uphold the nation’s immigration laws,” said Greg Palmore, spokesman for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. “Although San Francisco is a sanctuary city, it’s a problem whenever someone attempts to evade the law. … Our law does not allow us to turn a blind eye to any individual who has come into this country illegally.”

City officials say they are trying to balance their obligations under federal and state law with local court orders and San Francisco’s policies aimed at protecting the rights of the young immigrants, who they say are often victims of exploitation.

Read Full Article Here

 



Man Claims Drug Use & Oral Sex With Obama


Man Claims Drug Use & Oral Sex With Obama

World Net Daily
February 17, 2008

Editor’s note: The accompanying YouTube video contains sexual language that some will consider offensive. The article itself contains material that is inappropriate for children.

Larry Sinclair accuses Barack Obama of homosexual acts and drug use in video posted on YouTube

WASHINGTON – The electrifying presidential campaign of Barack Obama faces a new challenge – a Minnesota man who claims he took cocaine in 1999 with the then-Illinois legislator and participated in homosexual acts with him.

When his story was ignored by the news media, Larry Sinclair made his case last month in a YouTube video, which has now been viewed more than a quarter-million times. And when it was still ignored by the media, Sinclair filed a suit in Minnesota District Court, alleging threats and intimidation by Obama’s staff.

Sinclair, who says he is willing to submit to a polygraph test to validate his claims, will now get his chance – thanks to a website offering $10,000 for the right to record it and $100,000 to Sinclair if he passes.

“My motivation for making this public is my desire for a presidential candidate to be honest,” Sinclair told WND by telephone. “I didn’t want the sex thing to come out. But I think it is important for the candidate to be honest about his drug use as late as 1999.”

Sinclair, who lives in Duluth and describes himself as “gay,” claims he “personally engaged in sexual activity and personally used illegal drugs in November 1999” with the man who is now the leading Democratic presidential candidate. He claims the activity took place in the back of Sinclair’s limousine and occurred again, later, in his hotel. Sinclair also says he personally no longer uses drugs.

In his lawsuit, filed last week, he charges his civil rights have been violated by Obama and the Democratic Party. Named as defendants in the case are the presidential candidate, David Axelrod of AKP Message and Media in Chicago and the Democratic National Committee.

Sinclair charges Obama smoked crack cocaine in the limo while Sinclair snorted powdered cocaine provided by the legislator. He says the two met in an upscale Chicago lounge before leaving in Sinclair’s limousine where the drug use and sex took place for the first time.

Sinclair says he is a registered Democrat but has never voted for any candidate. He is 46 and claims to be physically disabled.

He says he was not physically impaired in 1999 when the alleged incidents with Obama took place.

Calls placed to the Obama campaign were not returned.

See Larry Sinclair’s allegations:

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

 

Webster Tarpley Reports on Larry Sinclair

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6sy61ASW6k

Obama accuser has long rap sheet
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0608/11164.html

Larry Sinclair Gets Arrested
http://www.roguegovernment.com/news.php?id=10094

Pro Obama Bloggers Get Sinclair Arrested
http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2008/06/a-campaign-firs.html

Larry Sinclair, Obama’s Accuser, Tries To ’Produce Evidence’ At National Press Club
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/256352